Rice- There are lots of nutritional facts of Rice. It is rich in carbohydrate, is a good energy source, low in fat, no cholesterol, low in sugar, no gluten, no additives and preservatives. Rice is considered to be very good for those people who are on dietary foods. Some friends of mine, can't eat gluten due to some health problems. Rice is a best option for them , as it is gluten free. Rice also has resistant starch, which helps in encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria, keeping the bowel healthy.
I tried lots of Cooking Oil and I found out that every Cooking oil has a different taste when cooked with rice. Rice doesn't have any particular taste, and it blends with the taste of anything added in it while cooking.
Here are some dishes cooked in Olive Oil. Soon, I will be adding some more recipes of rice.
- Vegetable Biryani ( Rice cooked w/ veg)
- Cumin seeds rice ( Jeera rice)
- Vegetable Pulao
- Peas Pulao
- Vegetable fried rice
- Cilantro-Cumin flavored Rice
- Mutter-Mushroom Pulao (Rice cooked w/Peas n Mushroom)
- Lemon Egg Rice
- Spinach Fried Rice
- Mango Rice
- Mixed Vegetable Tortilla/Parantha
- Choley- Bhature
- Potato filling mixture with no onion-garlic